Thanks so much to Atlantamomofthree for nominating me for this award! It’s an honour to get this award because it means that I am covering a broad range of topics that interest people. It’s definitely my goal to feature people with amazing ideas on my page! I encourage yall to check out Atlantamomofthree’s blog. She has some really good-looking recipes on there!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you. (DONE!)
- Nominate other blogs for the award
A FEW NEW ONES/ONES THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN NOMINATED
PortentsProdigy (The blog of a strong mother, friend, student, and survivor.)
Trying Not to be Fat (Recently came across this motivating blog recordings of a real girls journey through weight loss)
College Savings Dolls (The Name Says It All!! I need to read up on this blog because it appears they have awesome tips for ridding college debt!)
Little Baby Garvin (incredibly cute baby blog with creative chalkboard, child play, and decorating ideas)
Mudpies and Sunshine (Great Photography, kids ideas, and kind commenter on my blog)
AND A FEW CONTINUOUSLY AWESOME ONES
Once Upon A Recipe (AMAZING food photography & recipes that look delish!)
Wolves and the Barbie (I appreciate the humour, personality, journals, and updates on this blog. Also, the adorable dog Ollie!)
I WILL POST NOMINATIONS LATER TONIGHT 🙂
- List 7 random things about you.
I’m compassionate to a fault at times
- I love taking pictures, especially of animals
- Looking forward to having a giveaway on my page
- Enjoy making a variety of food, even if it’s not always the healthiest
- To this day I find the crock pot so cool! It’s like leaving a chef in my kitchen to do the work
- I’ve never read a book twice and yet I love to read!
- I’m a creature of habit. I will order the same thing and do the same thing in an exact order every day. That’s why this blog is helping to give some versitility to my life! Hence the award 🙂
- I’m not visually creative but really appreciate people who are. Especially those that allow me to share their story.
- Put the award pic on your acceptance post. (DONE!)