Pro’s and Con’s of this past week
- I’ve found some really great health blogs and DIY ones!
- My husband and I finally have gotten our walk in closet renovated
- Starting to feel better. (I’ve been sick for almost 2 months now 😦 )
- had ONE good recipe..my pumpkin pie fruit dip…that worked out this week
- I’m trying to drink a lot more water
- By the grace of God im keeping up in college
- Tried out my “carrot plant”. .. waiting for the sun to shine here to see what happens..it’s been all snowy and slushy!
- Have a blog friend that has graciously offered to help me with my banner
- Can’t sleep at all! It’s like I have insomonia. All I want to do is Pinterest. Facebook. WordPress. and Hotmail!
- I’m still not completely well
- We have about $24 to last us the rest of this week food wise. Fingers crossed I can do something with that!
- In extreme medical and credit card debt.
- Gas is so expensive that I don’t want to leave the house! Around $3.48 a gallon here in VA
- Besides pumpkin fruit did…all other recipes failed..so bad that my dogs ate one of them lol!
- I have not gotten to exercise in forever since getting sick.
Ok so just a small vent for tonight! Those are always healthy to do every once in a while ❤