I just completed my stress management class and can really appreciate this post by simplyrealhealthblog ! I encourage people to read it and to know, if nothing else, that our mental well being is connected to our physical well being. Weight loss, stress management, and many other things are tied to how we perceive & handle things in our life. I appreciate anyone who gives me pointers on how to do this in a more productive way! ❤
I was reading through my daily emails the other day, and came across this great little nugget of wisdom. I just have to share it, because I’m completely in love with it.
It’s one of the KEYS to living a healthy, happy and more inspired life, in my sweet little opinion. And I’ll tell you exactly why.
Are you ready for it?
Here it is:
The 5 Rules to Happiness, from José Silva and Burt Goldman of The Silva Mind Control Method of Mental Dynamics.
- If you like something, enjoy it.
- If you don’t like something, avoid it.
- If you don’t like something and can’t avoid it, change it.
- If you can’t or choose not to (important distinction there!) avoid or change something you don’t like, then accept it.
- You accept something by changing your perception of it.
So, what’s it have to do with your health?
View original post 707 more words