Today I found these canvases at Goodwill…..
I almost tripled the money I paid on them within 15 minutes of putting them up for sale.
I then spent the next several hours using ALL the money doing laundry at the laundry mat . -_-
The struggle is real………….
I don’t remember the last time I was this sick. It literally feels like I am underwater. My ears have pressure, my nose is irritated, my lips are chapped, I have a horrible cough, sinuses draining, eyes are running and burn….. Not sure what is NOT wrong momentarily haha.
Thankfully, I got qualified for a more affordable insurance in December and it started in January. I have not been really sick in over a year. Jeremy even told me he was unsure if the monthly payment would be worth it. Boy, is he eating those words. The majority of the meds in the above picture were $0-$10. My two doctors appointments in the last WEEK were $20 each. I had blood work and an x ray that my insurance took care of. As miserable as I feel, I must be truly thankful. I am not only thankful for insurance but that I live in a country where getting medicine, seeing a doctor, and being able to eat a warm meal is possible.
I do not have pneumonia which is what the doctor feared earlier today before blood test and xray. I just have really bad bronchitis. I am on an inhaler (for wheezing), Suphedrine non drowsy (congestion), Prednisone (for congestion), Benzonotate (pills for AM cough), Hydrocod (PM cough), Cefdinir (antibiotic) , and Flonase (nose spray). I’ve taken two days off of work.
If you would not mind, please say a prayer or think about me. I could use some strength. Thank you ❤
Something to make you smile… saw this on facebook….
I turned 28 years old yesterday 🙂 . I didn’t make any major new years resolutions though. I would like to eat healthier, be healthier physically, and also get healthier mentally this year. I would like to start spending time with people again. There are a few people that I need to say goodbye to as well.
I did want to write what I accomplished in 2015
Went through and had my divorce finalized
Left one vet and started working full time at BFVH
Became a Veterinary Assistant
Met, started a relationship, and moved in with Jeremy
Went through a VW Cabrio (leaked horribly), VW Jetta (I burned out two clutches trying to learn stick shift), and a Nissan Versa (still have but recently wrecked).
Bought my first glass door book case
Bought my first little prelit white light Christmas tree
Bought first NIKON with money I saved from selling a variety of things.
Bought and paid for my own insurance plan.
Bought my first Polaroid
Tried Asparagus for the first time (it is not as terrible as I have always heard!!!)
Started pet sitting for clients
No matter how hard things get, I need to remember to be really proud of myself for the above things. Cheers to a new year!
We went to Jeremie’s parents house for Christmas. It is a different environment than I am used to. It’s decorated, neat, and at times overwhelming. They played a secret Santa gift exchange (with everyone in their family in the same room) and I ended up getting a Tervis turtle cup which I was thrilled about. I think that is the first Tervis I have ever owned. His mom fixed me scrambled eggs, bacon, and berry English Muffin. I can’t help wondering if I had grown up like this, how it would have been different for me. There was a huge bathtub which I did take a bath in 🙂 How amazing would it be to have a bathtub that your whole body fit into hahah. Jeremy and I did some exploring on the way there and drove through Mclullenville and took some pictures before arriving at his families house in Garden City, SC (near Myrtle Beach). The Sky wheel is not too far away. It is that big Ferris wheel on the beach.
I need to travel more.
I still feel sad, lonely, and lost a lot. Christmas was nice but it was almost like when you read a really good book. It is an amazing story but at some point, you have to come back to your reality.
I have been working on this frame. It was a gold color which I was not a fan of at all. I think the designs on it though are really cool looking. I decided to paint it red and black. I am still working on a few more coats (as you can tell the gold is showing), but over all I am really pleased with how this came out 🙂 . I already have a buyer!
Hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I WISH I had a camera when I had a convertible pull up next to me, top down, with a massive doll house box that took up 3/4 the car 🙂 .
Today for me has felt very intense. I have been sick for the past few days but was worse today. Woke up at 5:30 AM to get ready for work at the kennel. Here are some things that happened today that I hope one day I can look back and laugh:
- While trying to plug in the toaster, I unplug the scented oil thing from socket (not realizing it is on). Red wax spills out all over the wall, me, the cabinet, on the toaster, and all over the scented plug in. Thankfully, it was not that hot. Still, a FML moment
- I make it to work (thankfully I have one other person helping me). Several of the dogs crapped in their runs. Others ended up crapping on the floor (AFTER they had gone for a walk). Then while trying to clean a run of a dog, they hose down the dog toy bin, all the toys, and another boarding dogs gate (and sheets) with urine.
- After getting off work, I go to a cafeteria and get take out Thanksgiving. The guy carving the turkey hardly had ANY left on his turkey. I swear that my turkey serving could fit in the palm of my hand. In all fairness, they had a line out the door. Those people will probably be getting a thanksgiving meal minus the turkey.
- I then go home to eat and fall asleep in bed. Set the alarm to wake back up to pet sit. When I wake back up, I feel even sicker. I notice that my chest is tight. Of course I can’t find my vicks vapor rub in the house. I leave to petsit and decide I will pick up the vicks vapor rub on the way home.
- I stop by Target and get a GREAT parking spot. Things are looking good. I then grab some Starbucks which did not take too long. I also grab a $2 reusable Christmas cup.
- After making my way back to the pharmacy section, I notice that a large area is sectioned off with people in red shirts guarding it. I then realize it is for the massive line of people that keeps going and going and going. Long story short, I decided that waiting 3 hours in line for a $7 thing of Vicks was a little excessive… so I left ASAP.
- Finally went to Wallgreens and discovered the sick stash I was looking for. I devoured that entire box of Mac & Cheese tonight.
- While cooking the mac and cheese I realized I put on the wrong burner. I switched the pots and put it on the right burner but in the process I leaned against the hot pot. Of course I was holding a plastic trash bag so it completely stuck to the pot. Meanwhile, I opened the freezer for some ice and two large frozen pizzas and a thing of popsicles dove onto the floor. -_-
- However, with all that being said, I now have medicine in me. I have Vicks rubbed on me. I have Sprite and OJ to drink. I ate a huge bowl of Mac & Cheese for dinner. I made it through a day of work that few probably would have shown up for if they were as sick as I am. So yeah, I am proud of myself for pushing through it. I’m super thankful for my dog, my boyfriend, my family, the ability to get thanksgiving food today despite working, and Amy today who worked her ass off with me at work to help pull us through that. She always does it while making me laugh too which is awesome. ❤
- I’m also SO close to a new camera I can taste it… so close.