Raise your hand if you love cookie dough!! ME TOO! Here is a recipe for eggless cookie dough. This way you do not have to worry bout the egg being in the dough and potentially making you sick. I found this post on facebook on LaughmyASSoff. ❤ Click on pic to make larger!
I featured a recipe the other day from A Whisk and A Prayer but when I saw this one, I knew I had to add it as well! I LOVE no bake cookies. One thing I loved about these is that they have NO peanut butter in them. I love peanut butter but I find that it does tend to make me gain weight. Adding in blueberries sounds delicious! Cannot wait to make these ! Recipe for Easy No Bake Oatmeal Cookies can be found here
Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies
This one my husband would LOVE
Recipe can be found here at Sally’s Baking Addiction
Good tips on this website to about ALWAYS refrigerating dough to make firmer cookies & making dough balls taller instead of wider for thickness!
Easy Peanut Butte Cookies (Gluten Free)
1 cup sugar (I used the Splenda/Sugar)
1 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup crushed peanuts (I omitted)
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 325*
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla until well blended
3. Form cookies using a small scoop or your hands. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet (I used tinfoil over a pan)
4. Flatten each cookie and make a criss cross patter with fork tines.Sprinkle with peanuts
5. Bake for 10-12 mins (mine honestly took about 25 minutes so just check yours and wait until they are starting to brown to take out!)
6. Cool 2 mins on baking sheet.
11 grams carbs
4 g protein
7 g fat
10 mg chol
50 mg sodium
1 g fiber
I got this recipe from the paper. A woman named Karen Spector from Scottsdale, Ariz submitted it. This recipe is SO easy and I seriously had to contain myself from eating the entire batch of cookies. If you love peanut butter you will love this!